We hope you love your Babyblooms balloon gift. Below are our top tips for keeping your balloon gift in perfect condition.
- All our balloons are delivered inflated and beautifully packaged ready to delight the recipient.
- If you order by midday we can arrange next day delivery (Monday to Friday only).
- Our balloons are only available for delivery in the UK.
- Our balloons will stay in the best possible condition if you keep them away from extreme temperatures and sunlight, sharp objects and artificial light.
- It’s best to keep the balloons in their box in a cool dry place before opening.
- It is best not to release the balloons, they can damage power lines and can cause issues for wildlife.
- Please do not leave children or babies unattended with balloons or ribbon.
- Our clear bubble balloons are made of stretch plastic that protect and display latex balloons preventing oxidisation and making them last longer. We advise keeping the balloon at room temperature and under these conditions the estimated float time is ten days.